List of current Governing Board members from September to September.
|American Home Assurance Co (AIG)|
Represented by Ira Feuerlicht (Chair)
|Accident Fund Insurance Co. of America|
Represented by Scott Lerew
|Eastern Alliance Insurance Co|
Represented by Frank Baker (Vice Chair)
|Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Co.*|
Represented by Scott MacWilliam
|FCCI Insurance Group|
Represented by Rob Smith
|Indiana Insurance (Liberty Mutual)*|
Represented by Edward Herrera
Represented by William Gamble
Represented by Keith Guccione
|Old Republic (Pennsylvania Manufacturers Assoc. Ins|
Represented by Scott Dahlager
|Travelers Indemnity Co.|
Represented by Lindsay Ladin
|Westfield Insurance Company|
Represented by Rick Cosenza
Note: SB 290, effective 3/1/2019, removed the requirement for representation by stock companies and nonstock companies.
*Indiana domiciled company
Two Year Terms elected Sept. 2017 expires Sept. 2019
- Amerisure Mutual Insurance Co.
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestead Companies
- ICW Group
- Indiana Insurance Co. (Liberty Mutual)
- National Trust Insurance Co. (FCCI)
- Travelers Indemnity Co.
Two Year Terms elected Sept. 2018 expires Sept. 2020
- Accident Fund Insurance Co. of America
- American Home Assurance Co. (AIG)
- Employers Security Insurance Co. (Eastern Alliance)
- Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Co.
- Technology Insurance Co. (AmTrust)
- Westfield Insurance Co.
Beginning with election of Sept. 2002 – and going forward, there will be an election at each Annual Meeting to elect members to the Governing Board to serve two-year terms. The staggered terms began at the Sept. 2000 election. Also beginning in 2002 there may be anywhere from eight to twelve members on the Governing Board.